On March 16, 2020, we made the decision to close all three of our taprooms as a preventative measure to protect our employees and guests. Since then additional guidance has been issued both by the Missoula City-County Health Department and by Governor Steve Bullock extending the closures until further notice.
If you’re missing us as much as we are missing you, we’d like to remind you that not only can you find our delicious craft beers at many of our off-premise retail partners, but beginning April 10, 2020, KettleHouse Brewing Co. is excited to announce that we will be launching to-go pick up out of our Myrtle Street Taphouse location.
Hours & Location
- Pick up is available only at our Myrtle Street Taphouse located at 602 Myrtle Street, Missoula, MT 59801
- Open every day from 3-7 pm*
*Pick up is available from 3-7 pm.
- Must be 21 or older with valid identification for beer pick up.
- Visit our online portal or call the Myrtle Street Taphouse at 406-830-3163.
- Details on the pick up process below.
Pick Up Process
Thank you for keeping a minimum of 6 feet distance from others when using our safe, outdoor pick up.
- Order online or call the Southside taproom at 406-830-3163.
- Call the Southside taproom upon arrival and have your ID ready.
- Pick up the order with the corresponding receipt on the table outside the main entrance.
Your health and the health of our employees is extremely important to us. Under the direction of our Quality Control Manager, following the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the CDC, we are taking every precaution to provide safe pickup services of our beer. Thank you for helping us protect these measures by adhering to all safety instructions and signage.