KETTLEHOUSE BREWING CO., INC.
- Introduction: KettleHouse Brewing Co., Inc. and its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (collectively “KettleHouse”) has developed this policy to explain its online information practices, identify the kinds of information collected and describe how we may use this information. Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of this website will constitute your agreement to this Policy. If you cannot agree with the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License: By entering the website, you confirm that you are at least 21 years of age and, as such, are of sufficient legal age to create binding financial and legal obligations arising from use of the website. By entering information on the website, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are using your actual identity; (ii) you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information; and (iii) you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge that the website contains information, software, logos, photographs, video, graphics, audio or other material (the “Content”) that are protected by valid and protected copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary rights. You also acknowledge that the Content is solely Kettlehouse’s property. You agree to comply with all copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may not modify, transmit, sell or transfer any of the Content.
You may temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on KettleHouse’s site for individual and non-business use only, so long as you follow all copyright notices, trademark legends or other proprietary rights notices. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title. You shall be responsible for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or other proprietary rights as a result of your use.
You may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on KettleHouse’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentation from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
Any communication or material you transmit to the website or to Kettlehouse, whether by electronic mail or otherwise, for any reason, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Kettlehouse may use anything that you transmit or post to the website or to Kettlehouse in any manner without credit or compensation.
- User-Generated Content and Public Profile Features. This website may, from time to time, contain interactive areas where site users may submit comments or other content (including photos or information about the user that might be displayed in the user’s public profile within an online community) that may be posted on the website or otherwise published. Users who do this should be aware that when they disclose personally identifiable information in content submitted for posting or publication, the information can be read and used by others. We make no representations and undertake no obligations as to the security of information you voluntarily include when submitting content.
- Termination: Permission to access the website may be terminated if you disregard any of the terms and conditions hereof and may be ended by KettleHouse at its discretion. After termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- Disclaimer: The materials on KettleHouse’s site are given “as is”. KettleHouse makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies any warranties, including, without impediment, inferred guarantees or statements of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, KettleHouse does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- Amendments and Errata: The materials showing up on KettleHouse’s site could contain typographical errors or mistakes. KettleHouse does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. KettleHouse may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site at any time without notification. KettleHouse does not make any dedication to update the materials.
- Links: KettleHouse has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected websites or links. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by KettleHouse of such website or links. Utilization of any such connected links is at the user’s own risk.
- Site Terms or Use Modifications: KettleHouse may update these terms of utilization for its website at any time without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be subject to and governed by Montana law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data for such length of time as is essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data with security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on operating our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.