At KettleHouse Brewing Co., our mission is to match the quality of our beers to the quality of the Montana outdoor experience. Our award-winning beers include Cold Smoke® Scotch Ale, Double Haul® IPA, Eddy Out® Pale Ale, Fresh Bongwater® Hemp Pale Ale, and many seasonal offerings.
As KettleHouse continues to grow, we are looking for a Retail Sales Manager to direct and coordinate the retail sales activities in the KettleHouse taprooms. The selected candidate will not only manage and direct all taproom functions but drive growth and sales and help lead the charge in making KettleHouse Montana’s most sought-after beer and our taprooms the most sought after taproom experience.
Some Key Responsibilities Will Be:
• Coordinate and manage all taproom sales activities, beer rotations, and initiatives for KettleHouse retail operations in conjunction with Sales, Operations, Production, and other departments to grow sales and meet defined goals.
• Grow KettleHouse’s overall customer count, and establish revenue growth in the taprooms.
• Analyze and interpret sales data to track trends and brand performance, and be able to communicate data and trends to team members and appropriate stakeholders.
• Provide an excellent, KettleHouse branded customer experience to each and every KettleHouse guest.
• Spearhead the opening of KettleHouse’s new Bonner taproom.
• Promote the KettleHouse taprooms and upcoming events using in-house promotional materials, social media, and any other applicable avenues to maximize exposure and increase customer count.
• Lead the taprooms in a way that is consistent with the KettleHouse brand while being innovative and setting us apart from the other taprooms in Missoula.
• Supervise, support, and train retail employees to help them deliver the best possible service to our employees
• Implement and manage staff incentives to motivate and increase overall taproom sales.
• Order, manage, merchandise, and sell KettleHouse wearables at the taprooms.
• Maintain complete product knowledge of all KettleHouse products as well as a familiarity with competitive beers in the marketplace and leverage that information to expand the reach of the KettleHouse Brewing Company and drive company growth.
• KettleHouse’s ideal Retail Sales Manager has knowledge of beer styles and a passion for beer, superior customer service skills, a strong ability to build relationships with customers and employees, and a passion for making our taproom experience the best it can be.
• Four-year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• On-premise experience managing both front and back of the house and customer service training is strongly encouraged.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possess the language skills, mathematical skills, and reasoning ability necessary to read, interpret, and comprehend data and information.
• Be available to work very early morning or late evening shifts, due to customer demand. Be available for weekend work which may include promotional activity and event management.
• Occasional travel for meetings, festivals, and conferences.
• Knowledge of computer programs, Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
• Base salary plus commission.
• Paid time off.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Short and long-term disability.
• 401(k) plan, with company match.
• Reimbursement for travel, meals, and cell phone.
• Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
• Ability to work with and enjoy some of Montana’s finest beers and continue to grow KettleHouse Brewing Company’s reach throughout the region.
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. This position will be open until filled, but for priority consideration, please respond by Friday, March 16, 2018.