At KettleHouse Brewing Co., our mission is to match the quality of our beers to the quality of the Montana outdoor experience. Our award-winning beers include Cold Smoke® Scotch Ale, Double Haul® IPA, Eddy Out® Pale Ale, Fresh Bongwater® Hemp Pale Ale, and many seasonal offerings.
As KettleHouse continues to grow, we are looking for a Shift Brewer to join our team. The Shift Brewer would be primarily located at our new state-of-the-art production and packaging facility located on the banks of the Blackfoot River in Bonner, MT. This facility features a 60 barrel automated JVNW brewhouse as well as a Krones canning line to service our increasing distribution footprint.
Under the direction of the Head Brewer, the Shift Brewer will work closely with the brewing team to achieve desired quality and production targets. They will be charged with completing all assigned tasks in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures while following all safety guidelines, keeping accurate inventory and quality management of raw materials, and maintaining all beer production areas including equipment – (mill room, brewhouse, fermenters, and centrifuge, etc.).
- Willing to work any shift, and fill in for other brewers as needed.
- At least one year of brewing experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the entire brewing processes.
- Education or experience in a science or brewing related field preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to read, speak, and understand English.
- Possession of a valid Montana driver’s license.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make arithmetic computations.
- Ability to learn and adhere to the company’s safety standards.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs. or more.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
- Short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) plan, with company match.
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
- Ability to work with and enjoy some of Montana’s finest beers and continue to grow KettleHouse Brewing Company’s reach throughout the region.
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open until filled, but for priority consideration, please respond by December 15, 2017.