Position Title: Wholesale Sales Manager
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Bonner, MT
Posting Date: 10/20/2017
Open: Until Filled. Apply by November 10, 2017 for priority consideration.
At KettleHouse Brewing Co., our mission is to match the quality of our beers to the quality of the Montana outdoor experience. Our award-winning beers include Cold Smoke® Scotch Ale, Double Haul® IPA, Eddy Out® Pale Ale, Fresh Bongwater™ Hemp Pale Ale, and many seasonal offerings.
As KettleHouse continues to grow, we are looking for a data-driven Wholesale Sales Manager to direct and coordinate the corporate and wholesale sales activities in the sales department. The selected candidate will drive revenue in the wholesale market and lead the charge to make KettleHouse Montana’s most sought after beer. This will be a challenging role well-suited for a driven, knowledgeable, ambitious, and hardworking sales professional who is willing to dive into sales data and strategically using it to help us grow.
Some Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Plan and coordinate all sales programs for KettleHouse in conjunction with Operations, Production, and other departments to meet and exceed defined sales goals.
- Grow KettleHouse’s overall distribution presence and sales in the retail trade through display space, ads, distribution, and National Chain Account relations.
- Develop working relationships with distribution partners and their sales managers and to assist in national account execution in each KettleHouse territory.
- Make regular sales calls and presentations to chain buyers and distribution partners and in front of large groups.
- Strategically influence the sale of KettleHouse beers and find opportunities to expand our territories.
- Prepare sales reports from data gathered from multiple sources.
- Develop sales goals for the sales team using various criteria – including company vision, company financial goals, market factors, and brand reputation.
- Supervise and support the other sales department employees to help them reach their individual sales goals.
- Stay aware of market trends and opportunities and leverage that information to expand the reach of the KettleHouse Brewing Company and drive company growth.
- KettleHouse’s ideal Wholesale Sales Manager has a passion for beer, superior customer service skills, a strong ability to build relationships with customers, a passion for analyzing data and developing a strategic plan based on data, and a successful sales track record.
- Four-year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior proven management and leadership experience is strongly encouraged.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess the language skills, mathematical skills, and reasoning ability necessary to read, interpret, and comprehend data and information.
- Be available to work very early morning or late evening shifts and weekends due to customer demand and possible retailer entertainment.
- Frequent travel throughout the region will be required.
- Knowledge of computer programs, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in VIP, and/or other related sales technology programs.
- Base salary plus commission.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
- Short and long-term disability.
- 401(k) plan, with company match.
- Reimbursement for travel, meals, and cell phone.
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
- Ability to work with and enjoy some of Montana’s finest beers and continue to grow KettleHouse Brewing Company’s reach throughout the region.
Submit cover letter and resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com. This position will be open until filled, but for priority consideration, please respond by November 10, 2017.